Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Equalizers up and down like a Tarts knickers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

For every song the equalizers were either going to low or to high on each song. Also history list was incorrect as its not recorded songs as they were played. History is stating that a song has played three times in succession. Afternoon gig of 4 hours are all mixed up with 4 hour evening gig. Has this is the first time I actually used VDJ8 for two full gigs Im very happy with sound and stability. Deck 1 had continuous track playing Deck two was used for Video however the Pitch was going up and down when corrected and centered it stayed like it for a while and then decided to change again .

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 6:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
45 seconds before it gets logged in history I believe
There's an option to set what time is a new day starts but if you do 2 gigs a day for 2 days that won't help, I don't know how they fix that (if they would) maybe a option to close off today's history named date&time

About the pitch what gear do you use?

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 10:28 pm
The equalizers? You mean the VU meters (in other words an issue with the auto gain)?

As for the history log, I've had issues with that too, and reported it here. Got no response.

Pitch going up & down sounds like you have autoBPMMatch set to yes - although there've been times in the past where I swear it's changed when the option has been off.

Posted Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 5:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)