Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Suggestion for update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VirtualDJ,
I love the software and it works great, but I need a an update that I think would help all us DJ when we are in the lab getting our song organized. Make the file operation like video/photo editing (non-destructive). In other words if I delete a file I shouldn't be able to delete the file for real. VirtualDJ is not my media player, its my DJ software and if I'm making modifications on the fly or at home and I just need to delete something in the program I want to make sure its just not accessed by that program. There are so many files that this program picks up that I don't need and its a waste of my time to create a bunch of virtual folders just to move files in another folder. I hope you guys understand what I mean by all this. Anyway I hope this helps and that you guys can do something about it. Again, the idea is to treat the folder system like you would in a picture or video editing software program. You can move the files around and delete them but they won't delete for real, just inside VirtualDJ. Thank you.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 9:07 am
Just right click and remove from search database works for me.

Don't delete anything.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 9:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)