Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: freeze

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Virtual Dj would just freeze my computers, the problem seems to be when i try to use the search engine, or try to use the content unlimited, i will have to shut down the computer and turn it back on, it happened to me in a Windows Computer using Windows 8, and a brand new Macbook Pro just 2 days of use, i will like to get that fix or if somebody knows what i need to do, please tell me as this happened in the middle of an event.

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 1:06 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Virtual Dj would just freeze my computers, the problem seems to be when i try to use the search engine, or try to use the content unlimited, i will have to shut down the computer and turn it back on, it happened to me in a Windows Computer using Windows 8, and a brand new Macbook Pro just 2 days of use, i will like to get that fix or if somebody knows what i need to do, please tell me as this happened in the middle of an event.[/quote]

only ck Music if your using( buying ) music in the Content Unlimited and DL/play the one in Red .Try that and see if that Helps

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 9:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)