Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Scroll bar missing / history 'play time' issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I used VDJ 8 at a gig last night for the first time. No issues during the gig, but this morning I noticed a couple of strange things:

I wanted to have a look at my history of played songs last night, so I disabled a few folders via the 'root elements' menu then enabled the 'history' folder, which appeared below the other folders - but half showing, which should have made a scroll bar appear to the right. Only there's no scroll bar.

The only way to make it appear was to resize VDJ by clicking the + button. Once I'd done that, VDJ seemed to realise its mistake.

The second thing relates to the 'play time' displayed for some of the tracks in the history for last night.

The gig was in the evening, 7:30 to just after 11:30 pm - but three tracks show play times of 12:46 and 12:54. I didn't even have those tracks in my possession until after 7:30 (the client gave me a USB stick) and even if it was an am/pm error the times are wrong. Plus I never played two tracks at the same time!

I restarted VDJ (forgot to edit some track info) and then noticed the three tracks listed above now displayed the correct time, and three different tracks were showing as being played at 12:46 and 12:54........

What the ????

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 5:43 am
bump to make sure it gets seen/logged/etc.

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 6:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)