Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Long-standing bug with Track Cleaner window

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This is a bug that I noticed and reported when I first tried VDJ 8, and it's still there many builds later.

If you open the Track Cleaner window then resize it (bigger, smaller, left, right.....doesn't matter which) and press the Stretch button - the two additional graphics that should appear to the right of the button (a number window and a trash can) pop up in all sorts of strange random locations.

Sometimes they appear on the waveform (number on top, trash can behind), sometimes in other places - depending on how/where you resized the window.

Once they have made their appearance in an odd place, resize the window again and they pop back to where they should've been.

This issue was even very prominently published as part of Digital DJ Tips VDJ 8 review!
image <- could't post the image directly to the page as it breaks the forum window in Firefox.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 4:51 am
I think we have much bigger problems to iron out first, such as..........GETTING THE DENON 5500's WORKING PROPERLY IN MIDI MODE!! Lol!!

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 7:28 am
I didn't want to push my luck!

ROFL

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 7:33 am
Now almost October and the problem is still there in the latest build.

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 8:38 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Given priority, and work load and take into account that the coders are probably on a well deserved holiday after just sorting out what need to be sorted out for BPM.

I anticipate if you're really good groovin you might get it fixed for Christmas.

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 9:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)