Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: crash guard error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

recently i downloaded 5 volumes of music videos from promo only pool player. i loading the videos on the deck to play them. and 8 shuts down. comes up as a crash guard error. any thoughts

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 7:54 pm
Does the same thing happen on other videos? What format are these videos in? PC or Mac? What ver of 8?

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 8:08 pm
no this is the only file it did it to. and i am a member and premium version.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 6:44 pm
Same problem here. No fix yet? The files are downloaded from POOL and crash and reset vdj8. Plays just fine in VDJ7. The are MP4's.

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 11:26 pm
I on a Mac running Maverick, 8gb RAM, 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7. I was running VDJ 8 this past Thursday for my set. I love how the video doesn't freeze up any more like in 7 and you guys fixed the external video by removing the "Menu" bar from the top. HOWEVER, after 2 hours, it just completely quit when loading a video. Using only .mp4 files. Is there a crash report I that was generated that I can send you? Please let me know.

Posted Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 4:48 pm
videomixr wrote :
Is there a crash report I that was generated that I can send you? Please let me know.

Crash reports are automatically sent to our servers. So the development team will already have the data.
Usually this is enough but occasionally they may contact you for more information.

Posted Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 4:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)