Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: AutoMix: Two improvments

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

AxelFSPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I really like the new automix feature. It is better than some DJs I know...

1.) If the autoMix list ist larger than the hight of the windows, it is difficult/impossible to move an additional track to the end of the list. There must be a small landing field for the mouse cursor at the bottom of the list.

2.) If you are working with autoMix you don't need the keyboard any more - with one exception:

Only the selecting of more than one track in the middle window is not possible without keyboard. Either you must press CTRL-A to select all or you must click the first track and the press and hold the SHIFT key and click the last track.

* You could add a "select all" to the right mouse menu of the track list.

* Anyother way would be to click the first track and them add the option "select until here" in the right mouse menu of the track list.

Both options would also be useful in the autoMix list window, if you want to remove some tracks.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 7:35 am
IGleedPRO InfinityMember since 2012
AxelFS wrote :
1.) If the autoMix list ist larger than the hight of the windows, it is difficult/impossible to move an additional track to the end of the list. There must be a small landing field for the mouse cursor at the bottom of the list.

Yes, I'd like to see this too :)

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 11:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)