Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Urgent issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using Content unlimited Audio, I am signed in, and connected to the internet. Non of the tracks recache when i open the program, and i cannot search for any CU tracks, Download and CU tracks, or play any CU tracks. this needs to be fixed Stat!

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 12:22 pm
There is a known issue with content unlimited on the Grooveshark side.

We are working with them to resolve this. We have no timescale for the fix.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 12:47 pm
will it be fixed by tomorrow?

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 2:00 pm
Will we get discount or refund for the inconvenience.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 2:05 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'd check the t&c's about whether this stands as a breach of contract, if it is, a full refund while the problems persist is the usual remedy.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 2:43 pm
silantatech wrote :
will it be fixed by tomorrow?

The issue is intermittent - for example its back up in the UK, but how long for i don't know.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 2:55 pm
For the last two months I have not been able to download anything from content unlimited audio. I have had a subscription for awhile and it worked fine when i had VDJ 7 so what gives??? and will i be reimbursed for not being able to use it the last two months??

Posted Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 9:02 pm
So do we get a refund. My subscription is frozen at the moment as Im not paying for something we not getting . Its in the interest of Atomix as they get a cut.

Posted Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 10:26 pm
Apart from an intermittent issue a couple of weekends ago, there has been no known issues with Content Unlimited.

I have tested here and everything works without issue here in the UK.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 3:41 am
It may be related to what I've been experiencing in the last couple of days...

My internet connection has been pretty bad. Access to some web sites (like this one or Google) has been OK, but others have been
r eeee eee e a l l y s l oooo oo ooo w w w with lots of buffering and not much else. There's clearly something going on out there which is affecting speed/access.

With things like this, it just depends on the route taken to get from your IP addess to the destination. If it happens to pass through the dodgy bit, it'll be affected.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 5:03 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Don't worry about it guys, it's just MI5 and the FBI tweaking their systems... They've told me normal service will resume shortly.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 3:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)