Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Other Sampler problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello,

why does the sample "This This This" play in loop while the sample "siren" play in play/stop ?
while they are in the same bank !

If I add some sample, are playing in loop or play_stop they will play in loop or in play_stop randomly ?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 11:50 am
Each sample has an individual setting for drop (play once) or loop. This is set via the sample editor.

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 12:03 pm
Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
ah yes, I forget the sample editor !
Thanks !!!

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 12:49 pm
I am trying to use my akai LPD 8 to trigger my samples in vdj8. In version 7 I was able to do this quite easily. I cant figure out how to map this. Has anyone tried this yet?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 3:07 pm
does anyone else have a problem with their sampler volume. They are set at the highest point as default, when I turn them down and toggle between for example famous and instrumental they go back to full volume. is there a way of keeping the volume at level set? surely you shouldn't have to turn them down every time. Have I missed a trick here?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 3:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No missed trick, A cock up on atomix' part.

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 4:03 pm
The volume sliders have been designed in this way.

If you wish to adjust the volume and for it to be stored then you need to do so in the Sample Editor and adjust the gain.
Whether this will change in the future i don't know, but it certainly isn't a 'cock up' - it is supposed to work this way.

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 4:09 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yeah, I notice that too, don't know why it was decided to make it work this way, but in practice most people world prefer set it and forget it control from the slider once set, this could blow a speaker or an ear at a gig if you forget...

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 6:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)