Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke skip Silence and automix between karaoke songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Karaoke skip silence does not seem to be working. I have it set to "no" yet it stills skips the silence and sometimes even the title screen for the karaoke song. The setting for skip silence is on for my standard audio tracks.

Also the automix panel is not marking songs as played after they are played between karaoke songs. I have not tried auto remove, because I like to see the songs still listed, just marked as played.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 5:10 pm
RCBAudio wrote :
Karaoke skip silence does not seem to be working. I have it set to "no" yet it stills skips the silence and sometimes even the title screen for the karaoke song. The setting for skip silence is on for my standard audio tracks.

You also need to change your autoCue setting either to NO or to CUE depending on what action your want

RCBAudio wrote :
Also the automix panel is not marking songs as played after they are played between karaoke songs. I have not tried auto remove, because I like to see the songs still listed, just marked as played.

Have passed this to the development team - thanks for reporting.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 5:55 pm
[quote=Support staff]
You also need to change your autoCue setting either to NO or to CUE depending on what action your want[quote]
I want it the autocue to skip silence on regular audio just not for karaoke. If I have it set to play the sidelist or automix between karaoke songs I do want the silence skipped for songs in those list, but not those on the karaoke list.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 6:23 pm
The songs are not being marked as played in the karaoke panel. There is also no auto-remove option for songs after played in karaoke window (I would rather see marked as played vs removed.)
If I right click on a karaoke song (NOT the first on the list) and tell it to load to the active deck. VDJ 8 moves it to the top of the list and makes the one that was first to the second on the list. This could screw up the order of songs and singers.

Please advise.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 6:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)