Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Lovin ver 8 but HATING this...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I use autoplay typically for dinner music and such. I have many different playlists that average about 1 hour each. Now if I put one playlist on and get it to autoplay all is well....BUT....if I need to extend the playlist by - let's say - "appending" another playlist onto the one playing; I can't do it. If I load the second playlist it stops the one playing and starts the new one.

I need the ability to append the new playlist to the playlist that is currently running. Is this request in the works and is this issue known?

Staff and Admins please respond.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 6:16 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can select all the files in the second playlist (Ctrl+A), and then drag them over to the bottom of the automix list.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:49 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yes, please bring back the merge to playlist feature.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 10:21 pm
This is terrible! I begin to build a playlist but when I do a search for another song it removes the playlist I had started! What gives?

Never mind - found the problem in options. D'oh. I had it set to Autoload Playlists so whenever I was clicking or searching it was messing with me.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 2:02 pm
It's good to see more folk asking for Automix to be put the way it was. Im still not liking the fact you can't just drag and drop to get rid of the songs in Automix or sidelist as before even if it was a option, Please. The Reason given why this was changed is because dragging and dropping made it to easy to drop a song into a Filter folder. Just realized Tantrix requested advise back in May.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 2:56 pm
prasanf wrote :
Yes, please bring back the merge to playlist feature.

I agree with that please do it.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:03 pm
hi guys, I use the auto playlist as background music when playing karaoke. Its a good option but couple of things annoy me 1) When in karaoke mode, and the autolist is playing in the background, it wont remove tracks that have already been played even though I have set it to do that in the autolist section 2)When somebody wants a song playing thats not on the playlist I drag and drop it in the autolist but when in karaoke mode its seems to skip that song thats in the queue and go somewhere else random! Also annoying is that there isnt much effects yet for vdj 8 to download. I been told that we have to wait for the authors to program them or update to vdj8. Please hurry! Thanks :)

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 8:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)