Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: BPM's incorrect on certain tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have had a good look through the manual and the settings but can't find an answer, I have a lot of track thats are only showing half of the actual bpm (for example showing 65bpm instead of 130bpm) in v7 there was a setting that songs thats were <80bpm but I cant seem to find this on v8, I know there is a button you can press to change this as i saw it in the manual but wondered if there was a better was like it used to be?

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 8:51 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
..Are they reggae tracks?

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:07 am
All you need to do is a little math :) Simply double the bpm and you have the correct speed or if it is too high for a slow song simply halve the bpm for the correct speed. Works for me until they sort it out.

DJ Steve

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:09 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
..You can sometimes get 130 bpm that are really 65 too. so just fix in edit mode.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:16 am
Do a little simple math is really not the answer i'm looking for here.

Quite often I sort a list of track by BPM, now if half are 65 and half are 130 I don't see the full list of song with similar BPM's in that folder. While I understand you can edit each individual track it would take forever! In the old VDJ, under options you could just select Allow BPM<80, can I take it that this feature has now gone?

Posted Sat 31 May 14 @ 9:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)