Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1820

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Build 1820:
- fix regression bug on camera plugin (windows)

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 11:37 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Camera plugin works now here on my system ( PC/ I5/ Win7/ internal Webcam) Had issue with previous build. Seems fine now.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 4:44 am
1820 Fixed the camera Thank you !

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 7:37 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:56 am
1820 did not fix my camera. Win 7, 64bit, Sony DVI-D70 PTZ, Ion Video 2 PC MKll. As stated, worked in original beta and still works in 7.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 11:27 am
Don't know when this happened, but exclusiveAudioAccess does not work. It is set to no, but I no longer get sound online. Win 7 64.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 11:33 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I can NOT confirm this. Exclusive set to NO with the latest build is working as expected for me.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 12:01 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
1820 did not fix my camera. Win 7, 64bit, Sony DVI-D70 PTZ, Ion Video 2 PC MKll. As stated, worked in original beta and still works in 7.

We're still investigating this, but in the meantime, you can take your v7 camera plugin (camera.dll in video plugin folder), and rename it "camera7.dll" for example.
This way it will be visible in v8 and you can use it.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 1:17 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Same here...works fine

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 1:26 pm
sclavel wrote :

We're still investigating this, but in the meantime, you can take your v7 camera plugin (camera.dll in video plugin folder), and rename it "camera7.dll" for example.

Thanks for the work around, but will not be able to try this, at this time. I don't want to mess with 7, and have no camera at all. I have a sweet 16 tomorrow, and another problem has popped up. I need camera and slideshow. The slide show does not release the slides I have for my Gentlemen's club. I get the slides for the party, but also the slides for the club. These files are not even on the same drive. I thought it could only use one folder at a time. I am scrabbling now to get everything to 7. Content unlimited cache from 8, does not add to 7. It seems these are the same folders, why don't they sync? When I open my doc\VDJ\, there is only one cache folder there. Is there another cache folder somewhere else? Hey, I know you guys are working hard, and I'm one of your biggest fans, so you won't hear any crying, or jumping up and down. Thanks.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:08 pm
sclavel wrote :

I'm on win 8.1 with the same camera and yes doing the above works.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 4:07 pm
Great, but the slideshow thing is a no no. I am going to miss some things in 8, but all of my plugins still work with 7.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 4:16 pm
Re named Virtual Folder , and all the Sub folders vanished

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 11:40 am
Works fine on Lenovo Ideapad Y500, i7, nVidia GT650M, 8GB Ram.
Thanks

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 11:45 am
never mind user error

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 11:50 am

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 4:24 pm
sclavel wrote :

Had a chance to try this, and guess what, it did not work for me. It still works in ver 7, even though it seems a little unsure of itself. So I changed it back to "camera.dll. Somewhere along the line, one of these upgrades, wiped this plugin out, for me. Fortunately, ver 7 worked like a charm for me Sat. Too bad one of my LCDs did not make it. I needed a reason to buy new ones anyway. Keep trying guys, I know you can do it.

Posted Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 12:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)