Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 Not Responding

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VDJ 8 has become non-responsive on 2 different occasions and I am unsure why. This has occurred with and without a controller while doing nothing more than just playing music. The first time it occurred I minimized the program to check the internet for a particular song and upon maximizing the screen, it was non responsive. It finished the song that was playing but nothing else could be done. Eventually the dialog box came up to close the program or wait. I am unsure if it has done this with anyone else but wanted to put it out there. If there is a solution for this problem that I am unaware of please let me know. Thanks.

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 7:51 pm
Make sure that you are in High Performance mode in your Windows Settings . Also make sure you have the latest up date for your Video card

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 9:26 pm
Thank you I will check.

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 9:30 pm
this happens to me too when i had my wifi off. i cant load files into the decks

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 2:15 am
my is not responding at all.. I can't open the program

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:18 am
I get this sometimes when I try to play a sample too as well as load a track to a deck. The solution for me is to close VDJ, unplug my controller USB cable and plug it back in then start VDJ. Not sure if related to your issues. Mine might be related to my PC going into sleep mode when not being used though.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 8:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)