Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Problem with the videoissue in the auto mix mode!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello! I have a problem with the videoissue in the automix modus!
If I denAutomix only in a player no matter whether player 1 or Player2 pass the ball there are no problems with the Videowidergabe on the master monitor!
If I switch in the Settinmenü under the setting point Automix the Automi_Dualdeck function one there is this problem which the third title no more videopicture indicates! Only the audio is played! Only after I have clicked the master monitor the monitor with the Mausauf twice the matching video with was indicated! The next Teitel in the other player indicated AUDIO VIDEOUND! If delt as Progamm changes again on the other player, only the audio appears again keiin video, again with mouse click the master monitor twice, or with Strg V around the window to Deaktivierenund again to activation!

Leech whether the Player1 the first title plays or the player 2 the first one plays!
Example: Player 1 plays the first title from the provided Playlist audio / video (OK,) wechsel to player 2 titles 2 audios / videos (OK,) wechselzu Payer1 Only audio video is absent (Partially a prechart is indicated by the first played video!) Only after abschaltenund renewed zuschalten of the master monitor appears the suitable video! Change to Player2 audio / video (OK,) wechsel to Player1 again only audio!

Just it is if as the first player 2 first titles plays! Player 2 (OK,) wechsel to player 1 (OK,) wechsel to player 2 only audios monitor aus/an wechsel to player 1 (OK,) wechsel to Player2 again nr audio etc.

In in the version 7 it functions in the Automix_Dualdeck automix mode perfectly!
In which könntees lie which does not function it in the version 8 so?
Thank to many!

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 4:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)