Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mc-6000 8 and 7.3 mapper issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mrjmgPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have been running ver 7.3 on a windows 8.1 laptop with a denon mc-6000.. I installed ber 8 and all is fine but I went into 7.3 tonight as I have a gig an want to make sure I ca still use it and all works except the volume sliders don't move or control the volume I looked in the options mappers and I seey org mc-6000apper and another one call 6000 now that wants there before. I select the mc-6000 and it goes right back to the 6000 can delete that mapper has anyone else noticed this

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 4:28 am
hola me sucede algo similar ..... tengo mapeado en la version 7.4 todo ok pero no me permite copiarlo en la verion 8 se mezclan entre mis mapeos y los que vienen la denon incluso los botones de fx no los consigo hacer funcionar saludos

Posted Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 7:12 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 12:00 pm
I am having this exact issue as well. I'm currently running Windows 8.1 with all of the latest updates and both Virtual DJ 7.4 and 8. The mappings appear to work on 7.4 but the right fader of the MC6000 does not work in 8 no matter how many times I try to teach it or move the fader from the lowest setting to the highest. I'll be working on this issue more tonight. I have a feeling that updating the MC6000 firmware and deleting the mapper profile (after backing it up of course) will solve the issue. I will let you know.

Posted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 8:35 am
You can try this out. It's working for me in the meantime until I figure out the whole volume_3124 mapper deal. I tried switching the volume mapper to volume_1234 with no luck.

1. Make sure you are in PC Mix mode. Set channel 1 to Line 1, channel 2 to USB 1, channel 3 to USB 2, and channel 4 to Line 2.
2. Make sure the mixer is set to 2/3 and NOT 1/4 or Master.

It should now work properly using channels 2 and 3 for left and right decks. Channels 1 and 4 can be used for external gear. It's the exact opposite of what I had before.
For some reason it appears that channels 1/4 don't map properly in VDJ 8. Going into VDJ 7.4 works normally for me with my old settings. I am attaching a few photos.

Hope this helps,
James

Posted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 7:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)