Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: microsoft zune songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have a subscription to Microsoft zune, and virtual dj 7 le played my music with now problem, but with the new dj 8, it wont play my music, cuts it down to 1 sec of play time, don't know what to do, can someone help me please...

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 6:33 pm
Same as Rhapsody, Zune files are DRM protected, so you will need a 3rd party software to convert these files to regular MP3 or another format that can be played.

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:38 pm
ok, so where would I start looking, im new to this, love the layout of virtual dj 8, just wish I could play my zune music.....anything you would recommend as far as softwear......

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 11:23 pm

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 5:56 am
bkexpresz wrote :
you will need a 3rd party software to convert these files to regular MP3

Firstly, converting the files to an unprotected format would be illegal. They're protected for a reason!

Secondly (as stated by the OP) DRM protected WMA files play just fine in VDJ 7 - so they should still play in VDJ 8.

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 6:11 am
groovin, i feel you man, but believe me vdj 8 will not play drm protected files, as far as the legality of converting the files you already have them on your computer so each dj has to follow his mind on this....

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 8:10 pm
Please follow this conversation here

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 12:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)