Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8 crashes by selecting tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Miza71PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello,
I've just purchased the VDJ8, nice looking, works well. I thought!
The VDJ8 crashes by selecting the tracks. Some of my tracks, from itunes library works and some, only by clicking on them, VDJ8 crashes into a little white screen and comes back again. But I still can't select my track. :-(
I use a MacPro with OSX 10.9.3 .
Also I cannot create a new folder, or even delete one. The VDJ8 always get back to the standard.

I hope someone can help me. I spent to much money for a software who doesn't work. :-(

Best regards,

Mike

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:10 am

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:23 am
Miza71PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. In the German Forum I've found out what's wrong with the tracks. Some of the guys posted it.

It's about the track names! I've there are signs like ä, ö, ü, %, & etc. in the track name, then VDJ8 crashes.

Have a look,

Regards,

Mike

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 12:47 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Miza71 wrote :
Hello,
I've just purchased the VDJ8, nice looking, works well. I thought!
The VDJ8 crashes by selecting the tracks. Some of my tracks, from itunes library works and some, only by clicking on them, VDJ8 crashes into a little white screen and comes back again. But I still can't select my track. :-(
I use a MacPro with OSX 10.9.3 .
Also I cannot create a new folder, or even delete one. The VDJ8 always get back to the standard.

I hope someone can help me. I spent to much money for a software who doesn't work. :-(

Best regards,

Mike

Yes that happin to me 5x with one of my Album/folder in VDJ-8. What I did is copy that album pace it in Itunes and rerip it a new mp3 and delete the old one and it work..

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 4:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)