Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Cycling Through Samples Causes a Brief Clip/Cutout in Music (MacBook Pro)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gkon116PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I tried doing a search for this but the results were many, so I apologize in advance if this has been mentioned.

As I'm playing a song and I cycle through the samples, there is to a clip/cutout in the music. This particularly happens when I go from 'Famous' to 'Instruments' (using rightward pointing arrow) and from 'Video & Scatch' to 'Instruments' (using leftward pointing arrow).

Using OS X, 10.9.2; 2.2 ghz Intel Core i7, 16gb ram.

Nick

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 4:47 pm
Does this happen all the time or only from cycling from the last bank to the first bank? I can confirm if the last action is true. Please confirm

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 6:20 pm
gkon116PRO InfinityMember since 2006
SuperAceMan wrote :
Does this happen all the time or only from cycling from the last bank to the first bank? I can confirm if the last action is true. Please confirm

SuperAceMan-

I tried it several different times & it cutout every time it went to the 'Instruments' bank, regardless if I was going left to right or right to left; however I can't remember which is the first bank because when I close it out and go back in it's on the same bank I left it at.

Nick

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 6:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)