Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Massive videoproblems!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 1:49 pm
What is it you've pressed in the taskbar??

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 2:17 pm
Is that the speaker tab that you just pressed? I tried and I could not reproduce. Just curious, what is VideoWindowAlwaysOnTop set to?

Edit: Nope tried that, and still could not repeat. I just noticed it's a .MOV, is this a PC or Mac?

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 2:21 pm
Hello!

For the first time , sorry for my english , but I can not English well , I have to translate with Google. I hope it is to be understood halfway .

Yes, I have clicked the speaker tab . On a Windows 8.1. Intel i7 and a Intel HD Graphics 3000 and nVidia GeForce GT 555M . The error occurs with me with two graphics cards.

Hat on Saturday a live performance and was constrained to VirtualDJ 7 change because the VirtualDJ 8 crashed constantly . It was so bad that not even my Hercules Console RMX2 worked.

In VirtualDJ 7, there was video problems . As in VirtualDJ 8, there was initially no problems and after a few hours , spiked the video and then he pointed to the monitors to nothing. Only a reboot helped there.

In Virtual DJ 8 but went after some time the Hercules Console no longer . Taxes fell , but the master was no sound. I suspect that there was an ASIO driver issue. Only on the headphones was because something .

That's very very embarrassing when that happens during a wedding and people just danced.

VideoWindowAlwaysOnTop is set to 1, otherwise it will shows me the window ledge .

Greetings , Erich

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 12:36 am
Wanted to say. It does not matter where I click. As soon as I click on anything outside Virtual DJ, the monitor goes black and can then no longer start. Then I have to restart the whole Virtual DJ.
In Virtual DJ 7 which incidentally makes nothing.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 1:13 am
Under battery options in control Panel , do you have that set at High Performance . Also have you tried this on another laptop yet . Does the same thing happen . It could be your HDMI port or even your cable .

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 8:33 am
hello, I can exclude. I have a second notebook of hp and has the same problem. the power option is set to maximum performance and the second pc cable is connected with another hdmi.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 2:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)