Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Can I erase all Points of Interest

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Been having issues with cue points, and when I open the track with POI editor, I see there are lots of various points saved, that I did not save. I think this is what is causing my CUE issues.
So, is there a way to erase ALL Points of Interest from ALL my songs.

Thanks.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 1:23 pm
On opening tracks that I am having CUE issues with, vdj has added upto 9 additional points such as;

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 2:25 pm
most all of those are for automix and other things VDJ automatically makes pr song..

you can easily hide those by un-checking "show all" ;)

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 2:50 pm
Is there a way to stop vdj making them?

The only way I can get my cues for work correctly seems to be by deleting all the cue points on the track and starting again.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 3:02 pm
That does not sound correct. Why does it work for me and not you? What do you mean your cues don't work correctly? In config/options/cue mode, set to cue. Smart cue, no.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 4:10 pm
I've created a ticket, and the response I got was "please post your issue" here so here goes:

Once a track has been scanned I then open the POI editor, automatic automix points have been put in places that are in a completely different place from where I put them in V7. I have changed them back to where I want them on a few tracks but my library is far too large to go back through and redo all of them all over again. Is there a way to disable this and have them back to where I have put them to begin with? Thank you again in advance for your awaited reply.

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 5:23 am
Bump

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 5:48 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There's no way inside V8 to do that but if you access your V6 database and the V8 database xmls you might be about to copy pasta the old stuff in to the new, but I'm not sure, Before doing anything back up.

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 12:05 pm
Hi Loco, I had brought that up before. I don't remember if it was here in the forums or onFacebook, and while not in these exact words, I was pretty much told that was a stupid idea, it wouldn't work, etc.

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 8:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's more work than it is worth

the differences between V6 database and V8 make it long and awkward but not impossible, just unlikely

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 8:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)