Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: NS7 sound card not showing up in 8 but is in version 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Tonight Version 8 was not showing my ns7 as sound card or mapper in the options. It worked last week. I rebooted and changed usb ports still nothing, so I opened VDJ7 and it worked fine. Please help would like to use 8 tomorrow .

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 4:12 am
bump

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 11:52 am
am I the only one experiencing this??

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 6:23 pm
Sorry to hear about your issues. I don't have this controller, so I have no experience with it. You say it worked last week, what is different this week? Is there another sound card present on the computer? Can you provide a screen shot of your settings? This way, when someone who has this controller sees this, they don't have to ask the same questions. This is a basic question. The NS7 was connected to the same port as last week? Mac or PC?

EDIT: I also edited the topic, to make your issue clearer.

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 6:32 pm
Does the Numark NS7 Control Panel say the NS7 is connected?

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 7:25 pm
Yes I used my denon mc3000 with VDJ8 at a wedding on Friday night before the club. I could not use it with virtual dj8 my ns7 Saturday either because it could not find it. Yes the ns7 control panel showed up and VDJ7 found the card both nights. I just used used version 7. The Ns7 worked with 8 the previous week. I will take a screenshot on Friday. Thank you very much for the reply.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)