Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Search Bar - Size Is Everything!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, please, can the search bar be linked to the the zoom feature in the browser area, I find it rather puzzling that you are able to magnify the browser area for those of us that have poor eyesight which is a great addition yet defeat the object of the exercise by keeping the search bar itself at such a small unreadable area.

If it can't be linked to the zoom, can it be at least adjusted in the xml somehow or where ever, anywhere to be honest, it just needs to be fixed, otherwise I'm going to have to keep with v7 for my shows. Now that would be a disappointment.

Thanks.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 3:39 am
Agreed. It'd make sense for the text in there to be the same size as the browser text - and the browser column heading text should be the same size too (which I've mentioned before).

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 4:03 am
Add the clock to that list. The clock is way too small.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 7:25 am
How about a couple of little 'up/down' buttons next to the clock, that make it bigger or smaller?

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 7:29 am
We made the clock bigger on the TaylaMade skin if that is any use to you, designed specifically for vid DJs

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 9:03 am
Can anyone say if this will be addressed soon, or is not on the list of priorities.

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:47 am
The clock is ticking........

(sorry)

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:19 am
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
groovindj wrote :
How about a couple of little 'up/down' buttons next to the clock, that make it bigger or smaller?

Hello every one, I do agree the clock is too small. It just needs to be a little bit larger. Thx Felix

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 8:27 pm
Bump! Damn, everyone's got perfect eyesight except me... what a bummer!

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 3:06 pm
A month has gone by and no acknowledgement as to if or when this ridiculously small search bar size will be addressed. Please guys correct this problem as soon as possible.

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 6:44 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 5:22 am
try turning the font re-sizer back down to default and within the skin > browser section add in <font size="30/>

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 7:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)