Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Add New Music

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok just added New music from Promo Only ( Urban Radio & Rhythm Radio and Mainstream Radio All June 2014 ) and VDJ-8 don't see the new Music,is there some trick to make it see added music now ? or do I need to open 7.4.1 1st to add new music then close and open 8 after.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:19 pm
Right click the drive letter of the drive you store your music on and click add to database and you should be all set....

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:24 pm
It don't say that no more like VDJ 7.4.1 or it don't work . VDJ 7 see it OK

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:27 pm
"Add to search DB" means the same thing. DB = database.

You should also be able to add files by simply browsing to the folder (via the computer icon in VDJ) where the files are stored.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 4:22 am
I did that 3X and the Main folder,so I close it and OPEN VDJ7.4.1 and did it and made cues,now VDJ-8 see it,maybe I need to open 7 work with it set cue then close it and then 8 will work.Thanks

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:28 am
The databases are separate. You should not expect changes in one to appear in the other.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:31 am

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 12:14 pm
So you saying you Can't do it from the folder were the music And it see all my New music. or I need to go into my computer each time to add new music.I don't have that showing too much that I don't need to see like your ,here mine

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:10 pm
I did that the was the 1st thing I did and that the 1st thing I before I start playing. (5-7.4.1up )I may add new song and forgot about.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)