Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: issues issues issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Its theres a way to not select and drag the crates folders with the mouse in the browser? Just plain select, Now the whole loop highlighted view over the waves its driving me crazy when my numark v7 platter slightly spin backwards on cue makes me think im off the loop how can i disable that?, and some how i cant even sincronize two songs on loop with same bpm, plus the auto gain its not as accurate as it was in vdj7, not a big fan of the video clips on the sampler, it gets comfusing, and the video effect siiting on the same area as the sound effects make me click on the screen because if i just turn my knob n i go over a video effect it chops the audio for a sec. Please fix this

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:08 pm
Sounds like a bad case a Hayfever with all toughs Issues

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:08 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yes the loop working backwards as well. There should be an option to disable that. Otherwise when loop is engaged you cannot scratch with the first beat.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:23 pm
prasanf wrote :
Yes the loop working backwards as well. There should be an option to disable that. Otherwise when loop is engaged you cannot scratch with the first beat.

There is - just uncheck the BACK mode in the loop section. (You need to open the panel)

Greets, Heiko

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)