Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Still cannot change option because of auto collapse

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Right now this stinks i cannot change any of my options so i may use VDJ8 because every time i expand a tree in the options section i goto scroll down the tree still collapses! =(

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:35 pm
Details please.

Mac? PC? Operating system? Graphics card?

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:57 pm
Try turning off auto-detect

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:25 pm
Im sorry it's on PC. Windows 7. This problem didnt arise until they started updating vdj 8. did have the problem during the first few days.how do you turn off autodetect? Like i said I cant get into the options long enough to change a thing without the trree collapsing.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:28 pm
must be a win 7 bug .. will test..
but for now try use the search field, that way you dont have to expand anything .. (for now)

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:55 pm
even when i use the search function it does the same thing with the auto collapse.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 4:32 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
must be a win 7 bug

I did experience it on XP too, at some points.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 5:01 pm
Try removing the settings.xml file out of the Documents/VirtualDJ folder, reboot the computer, then relaunch the software. Does anything change?

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:23 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
ScottieLLuminati wrote :
Right now this stinks i cannot change any of my options so i may use VDJ8 because every time i expand a tree in the options section i goto scroll down the tree still collapses! =(

Remove Virtual 8 completely, reboot your computer, and download againg virtual 8, I did it 3 time to resolve that problem, o wierd problem.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)