Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Having issues with the skin and video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8ghz
3 gigs of ram
ati hd4350

I've had VDJ 7 on this computer running perfectly for queit awhile, and the first few builds of VDJ 8 ran perfectly too. I went to show off some of VDJ 8's new features, to a friend and the stock skin started flickering between dark and light grey and the milk drop plugin would no longer work. My videos will also flicker and the sound from VDJ 8 is about 1/10th as loud as VDJ 7, with the same settings. Just noticed that the video on VDJ 7 is upside down (SMH). I tried to delete and install vdj 8 again, but no luck. I then removed both VDJ 7 and 8 from the computer and deleted all of the settings and databases too. I put VDJ 8 back on and still have the same problem. I've tried messing around with all video settings, and the most I can get is some flickering, but no fixes.

These problems persist even when I have the second monitor disconnected and VDJ is using a window. VDJ 7 will not use the milkdrop plugin either. I'm about to reformat the computer and start over. I have no idea what's going on.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:52 am
Just figured out that when I activate milkdrop the screen flips upside down on VDJ 7 and goes dark vs light on VDJ 8.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 9:53 am
I'm digging up all the drivers and what not to reformat. It's overdue anyways I guess. Hope it fixes the problem.

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)