Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: AutoUpdate Not Working?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
**UPDATE**

Power cycled the laptop, loaded VDJ8 and was notified there was an update. Now it is 1785.650.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I turned on my old laptop after not doing so since early last week when the Pre-Release came out. I loaded VDJ8, logged in, then waited a bit then logged out. I reloaded VDJ8 and there is NO notification for update. Version is still on build 1748.650.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:12 pm
JayMSY wrote :
I loaded VDJ8, logged in, then waited a bit then logged out.

Wait a bit longer. Don't use VDJ while you wait, because the update waits until VDJ is not being used.

The updates now will pop up a message while VDJ is running. You don't need to restart it before you see the message.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:35 pm
Auto update was only changed in build1774 - so on the machine with 1748 on you will need to wait 5-10 minutes as you are quite backdated. Then close and restart Virtual DJ and you should get a pop up to update.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:39 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yep, I put the *UPdate* up top of the thread.

I see the forum still isn't right either..since I did -------- as a divider I can't see the far right of the posts...using the latest version of Firefox.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)