Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: History and nested folders does not like May

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok, found out history wants to be helpful and nest recent set lists into nice folders. Hence, no matter what I did, it kept making 2014/04 for my lists.

But the ones for May are out in the open. May is not getting the history folder love like April. Perhaps that is what threw me off.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 11:17 am
ewitles wrote :
Ok, found out history wants to be helpful and nest recent set lists into nice folders. Hence, no matter what I did, it kept making 2014/04 for my lists.

But the ones for May are out in the open. May is not getting the history folder love like April. Perhaps that is what threw me off.

I hate the history thing...May hasn't got a folder and wont get one until June. So History Root is current month, past months are broken down into year/month.
I want to turn that option off...hate it!

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 2:08 pm
DJMattBar wrote :
ewitles wrote :

I hate the history thing...May hasn't got a folder and wont get one until June. So History Root is current month, past months are broken down into year/month.
I want to turn that option off...hate it!

I don't hate it....yet, but I'd like the option to have this or the VD7 way of doing it - choice please

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 3:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)