Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: +1 Petition - Editors on Waveform

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can i get +1 from users who believe the editors should be part of the waveform as this is standard by all softwares. These editiors are not new just first time used in VDJ. This is one area where you guys should have stuck to the norm. can i get a +1 so maybe the devs can see us

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 8:01 am
Come on. You have posted this numerous times already.

As i have said it is possible with skinning. This facility won't be for everyone, its personal preference.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 11:51 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i might have missed what you said was possible with skinning and the editors.

i would give a +1 out of not knowing any better

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 12:07 pm
What's a "wave editor" or "editor on the wave"?? I only use Serato or VDJ and don't remember any "wave editor" in Serato.

Picture please.........

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 12:47 pm
The beatgrid, anchors and bpm editors...And I will continue to say it, thats my only fault with it...everything else is straight. Just how im wired. This should be standard no matter what skin you use.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:50 pm
Time to learn the magical art of skinning my friend.......

But it's not a standard thing as you claim though. I've only found in 1 major software (Traktor) and also in the lesser known MixVibes.

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 3:53 pm

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:24 pm
I wont say it anymore...im just bored cant do any mixing until my son goes to sleep/....i wanna learn skinning but the its like im looking Japanese to me....like duh...because if i could i would just edit your midnight blue skin

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)