Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: show logo wish

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Can you put an option to videoLogoSize as full screen? I used to use showLogo plugin for this and have several different pics for several events. But the plugin is not supported anymore and current video logo size is ridiculously small. I dont want to draw all my logos over again.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 12:38 pm
Just drop the images onto a sample pad and activate it!!

Sampler Pads support Audio, Video and Image.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 1:20 pm
Great!

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 2:27 pm
I have yet to be able to drag an image in to use as a sample.
I think i'm joining the 'we want clipbank back!' crowd.
looking at manual now for adding samples and there's nothing about adding the graphic images just how to make video or audio samples. awesome yes but with clipbank we could set our own so much easier.

and dragging files in from a window/folder/desktop to a deck used to be a really fast way to get something loaded that wasn't in the main folders/database - a quick drag and drop - and it worked with static images too.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 2:49 pm
If you add your file format (png, jpeg, jpg) to the end of the list in fileFormats (seperated by a comma)

You should then be able to locate you images in the browser and drag them to the sampler.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 3:22 pm
must be a png or jpg file .. some gifs work too, but not all.

Here a little drag and drop from desktop, to sampler, and voila - on video output

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 3:27 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks! That was easier and more intuitive than I would ever think of :)

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 4:07 pm
okay adding images works after doing that but now milkdrop doesnt
re-installed milkdrop and it works
trying not to completely hijack this away from showlogo/showlogo+ -which I do miss. the function options especially - can't tell a sample to rotate or change position and speed like with show logo
now riddle me this - do we need to write a script to chain these to play like it would automatically in clipbank in rotation?

side thought: add file format extentions for images to next update?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 4:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)