Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: prelisting not working correctly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
when info is up and i activate prelisting song starts (wich is OK)
leaf it playing (like in V7) scrolling thrue the Library and after around the 4 or 5 song the player stops.
have to reaktivate.

please give also back the the option to prelisten in the default skin with a weider range of srolling thrue the song like in V7 on resolution 1280x800 with folder/files/automix and info (info is useless) you could not read anything in the prelisting player

if you have a controller and you always have to use the mice it disrupts the workflow when mixing live

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:05 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is it possible that, when the preview player stops you try to listen to a song which is shorten than the previouse one (in length).

What I mean, if you prelisten a song that is 4:00 mins and listen to it a bit. The song is now at 0:30 and you select a second song. This song now starts at 0:30
and plays on. Do this with 3 or 4 more songs and you are at 3:30 (for example).
The next song you try to load is just 3:10 in length...

Now does it stop?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:21 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
not shure but seems to be logical.

but in 7 it strats then fron the beginnig of the next song

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:05 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes, I would expect to start from the beginning too.
But maybe that is the bug why it stops after a couple of song.
Haven't tryied it myself. Maybe you could test it that way and report if it realy stops
if the song selected for prelistening is shorten than the amount of time elapsed from the previouse songs.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 7:01 am
This is what I'm looking for..... Pre Listen starts on every track you try to listen to.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 7:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)