Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Ghosting and other problems last night...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Macbook Pro, 2.7 I7, 8 Gigs Ram,

1. Ghosting - Fader had a ghost image on right side but fader was on the the left side. A simple move of the slider would fix but still was ghosting.
2. Still won't upgrade. Says it does and then loops, asking if I want to upgrade but never does.
3. VERY choppy. Had to reboot to get it to work correctly. I took a video of this if you want to see it.
4. The left deck has a completely different sound than the right deck, when using the Denon MC6000 controller. Had to boost the bass ALL the way up on the left deck to equal the sound on the right deck.
5. Random crash while the music was playing.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 8:38 am
Funny... I thought this was a flaw too. But it is definitely by design. The ghosting helps you to determine the last fader position of your controller. Your controller doesn't have moters (YET), so your board doesn't always show you whats happening internally. Now, with ghosting, it does.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 6:19 pm
whaT? " Your controller doesn't have moters (YET),"

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 9:17 pm
So, for example, If you change a knob or slider on your pc, your controller isn't going to magically change as well. Not unless it is an automated board... which to my knowledge, doesn't exist for DJs yet ;-)

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 10:33 pm
DJ_SVOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Motorized sliders.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 10:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)