Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Master Waveform PFL not on top, deck 1 (BLUE) always on top

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Good People of awesomness,

First of all, VDJ8 is amazing, beautiful, gorgeous and aw inspiring!

Second of all, is it just me, or does the PFL track's waveform (Blue and Red) not change focus? On old versions of VDJ the PFL track's waveform would be on top (Deck 1, blue on red; Deck 2, red on blue).

For some reason, when I load a track and ensure JUST the new track's PFL is on (I realize you can now have both tracks in PFL), the deck's waveform doesn't swap. Deck 1's waveform (blue) is always on top of Deck 2's (red)

I hope this makes sense and I'm sure it's just something I've done that's made it this way, but if there's a fix please share.

Thank you and again, VDJ8 is blowing socks off!

DJ Auz (DJ Lay Z)

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 3:57 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Okay so I notice what's happening is the blue waveform goes translucent instead of going 'behind' the red waveform.

Yuck (IMHO), I really don't like this. Okay so I'm not sure if it's hard to see the red 'through' the blue for everyone, or just me.

Please please please make this an option to change the behaviour. I am colorblind and this is making it near impossible for me to see the red waveform through the blue one.

Thanks

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:08 pm
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i started to topic on this.. i have no idea where they went.. Sorry.. here it is again...

Scratch Waves are gone for some reason.... and Default wave forms are dark????? is this a bug or setting somewhere that i switched by accident...???
Also.... deck A is Blue on the vertical UV meter.. deck B is Red until the tipy top and it show yellow...... WHy only on deck B and not A???

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 5:05 pm
You don't need to post the same message more than once.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 6:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)