Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: So so performance from VDJ tonight.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Screen was dim. I've played around with the settings, and the master video out always seems dim in general especially when compared to the deck.
How come my files are there in the browser, but aren't playing with out redirecting VDJ through the folders?
Maybe I'm getting used to it, but the sound didn't seem as good tonight as it did on the previous build (splitting hairs on this one).
I have milkdrop set as my audio only file. This is convenient for most of the night, but VDJ 8 won't let me overlay any graphics.
I prefer how VDJ 7 would give priority to the last plugin or effect used. I wanted to display some of the files I picked up today, but in order to do that I would have to go in the settings and make changes in order to get the video clips in the sampler to show up. Milkdrop and sonique, should be in the background when playing audio only files, that way we can overlay text, images and video on top. The way it works now it sort of renders the sampler useless as far as video goes, unless your playing a music video.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 2:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)