Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Tag Editor

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As everyone knows I used mixvibes for my 1200 setup because of timecode. So as VDJ becomes my only software for both controller and timecode im noticing some minor things that are a pain in the.... Certain thing i did on the fly with mixvibes are a series of opening separate windows in VDJ. We all know I been mentioning as much as i can how i feel about embedding the BPM editing into the gui wave form now ive noticed to rename a file it takes 3 clicks to even start the rename. Why isnt this able to be done right there in the browser or in the info sidelist. Just small things, simple things but can be a pain in the........

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 10:05 pm
Agreed 100%!! Everything in the info box I should be able to edit from there, even the album art! VDJ has always had a thing for right clicking and at times it really does get on my nerves. This is one of those times.......

Please can we edit our tags right from the info box in the browser by double clicking, please??

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:42 am
Im know they hate it when you say its done like this in every other software, but it is. Which adds to the simplicity that VDJ says it wants to achieve

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:52 am
I see your point and see the benefits.

I think what's important to remember is that because version 8 has been rebuilt/recoded from the ground up, it means that adding new features such as this should be easier.

Put it in the wishes forum. I wouldn't expect it in 8.0 or even 8.1 but you never know what will happen after that.
Good Idea.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 8:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)