Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: NS7 mic input still not working?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just installed VDJ8, love most of the changes made, some just need a little getting used to so I'm not going to complain at all for now but there is one thing though that I was hoping would be addressed......MIC INPUT ON NS7! I know you could open itch in the background and have the mic active that way but I would like to broadcast to my TuneIn station (Firing Squad Network) straight through VDJ. I'm obviously missing something....just wondering if I could get some help as to what it is. Thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 9:53 pm
Did you click the "mic on" button in the skin?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 6:16 am
Not sure if anyone found a solution to the NS7 mic. / aux input problem but here is what I did for VDJ 8. Go to one of the customizable buttons next to the jog wheel and click. Then next to action type "mic" this will bring up several microphone options. Just choose the one that says "mic". Next, go to where it says "button name" at the bottom, label it Mic. This button will now activate and deactivate your input. Now everything should work fine. Hope you find this to be a better alternative to the "Itch" solution :-)

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 10:27 pm
thanks i had the same issue today as well. well try the custom button.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 1:33 am
No guys, it's not real, just take the right settings and ypu will natively use the mic with the NS7.
Config: 1 column: speakers & headphones
2 column: Numark NS7
3 column: Micro

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 11:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)