Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 doesn't open, crash at the openning,but now VDJ 7.4 crash too

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I have a macbook pro, ( Intel Core I7 2,8Ghz - 8Go RAM - 1To/32Go SSHD

I installed VDJ8 but after the installation he shows me this sentence : error FileNotFound

Except for now and then my VDJ7.4 crash in the course of starting up.
I have to try the procedure of erasing but nothing can be done.

If somebody can help me I am interested!

Thanks

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:15 pm
I cannot load VDJ8. I bought the iDJLive controller for which I had access for 20 Days to all features...now I can't use it without the Pro. Well my licence gives Home and 8. However 8 will not download, so am I stuck paying $20 for a controller with no software, or basic software. I have an older version of VDJ where I have features but can't use controller or I can use controller and basic features. Why launch 8 if people can't still use 7? You say on your site there may be bugs so still use 7 for a gig, how?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:06 pm
djbutta87 wrote :
You say on your site there may be bugs so still use 7 for a gig, how?

The people testing 8 are all Pro license holders or above - in other words they are already VDJ 7 users.

8 is still at pre-release status (as can be seen from the forum name). It hasn't been officially released yet, because it needs to be tested on a wide range of systems first to make sure it's up to the job. That's why we're here in this forum area.

According to your registration icon you have VDJ 7 LE for the iDJ Live II so that's what you'd use at a gig, not 8.

I don't have a clue why they're allowing new customers to buy or subscribe to 8 now.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)