Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Touchscreens

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So I have my lappy which is my primary if I use video (hopefully finding the higher video card problem will be addressed soon) but if I am just playing audio for the night I will use a 23inch touchscreen PC. I was able to touch and control everything until i wanted to move a file into the player. It wouldn't work. so after some looking around I found touchscreen mode (in config) that changes the browser view into basically a Large Icon/album view. touchdrag and drop works fine now. Its cool, but can it me made where it can be touchdrag and drop in any mode. I am not using Tablet mode either.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:59 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
IS there a sort feature for the touchscreen browser. It seems very random. Should it not be in alphabetical order? and if so how do I do this?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:59 pm
In the same way you click the headers in list view, you do the same in grid view.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 8:36 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
you use the list / grid can be only when there is touchscreen in config setting OFF. (ON = only grid )

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 9:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you want to use list view with touch, try the multiTouchTwoFingerScroll option. This allows scrolling with 2 fingers, and dragging with 1.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 9:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)