Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Configuration settings tree keeps .Collapsing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone else have this? when i goto the config screen and want to change anything the tree expands and when i goto either scroll or do nothing it collapses on me. so this leaves me not able to change my setting accordingly

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:47 pm
Someone posted a video on you tube about this, so you are not alone .........

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:26 pm
ahhh gotcha

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:12 pm
So do we have an answer without going to youtube?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 5:06 am
It is NOT a solution on YouTube, just a video showing what was happening !

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 5:53 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
It happened to me also and it was due to me running visualizations, video, and other stuff at the same time as being in the menu system. It appears that VDJ gives priority to the music then the video/visualizations as far as memory usage is concerned. Meaning that if your system memory is close to full then VDJ will shut down what it needs to within the program so that the music continues to play smoothly. So; either use fewer VDJ resources (eg; settings, visualization, effects etc) or get a beefier computer.

I am not 100% sure I am correct with this hypothesis but it worked for me and it makes sense.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 8:35 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
YEah it happened for the first time to me as well, on my laptop. Nothing running. Just opened the program went right to config and every time i triedto change a setting it closed on me. I was in the config section two or three days ago with no problem.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 10:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)