Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Could you add an accplus encoder

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I like everything about Virtual DJ except it has no accplus encoder.
Please add an accplus encoder or a least a plugin that allow me to broadcast on accplus.
Thanks.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 8:36 am
I am still waiting for an answer.
Do you think you can do my request?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 9:51 am
aacplus?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 9:59 am
Yes accplus encoder, Virtuaj DJ 8 has Mp3 and ogg encoder but many radios use aac encoder so I many users need aacPlus encoder with ability to stream data to streaming server

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 10:08 am
Come on DJs support. Everybody needs the accplus encoder. most of the online radios use accplus encoder.

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 12:35 pm

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 12:58 pm
I posted because Aguilanea wrote "accplus", not because I didn't know what it was. :-)

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 1:06 pm
I use the shoutcast enconder in vdj 8 im able to broadcast to live 365.com there I have a pro internet radiostation however accplus is also a great idea to be added to the encoder list and a lot of broadcasters do use acc encoding SAMBROADCASTER has all that however I orefer to use vdj cause of it features and more

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 3:25 pm
Aguilanea wrote :
Come on DJs support. Everybody needs the aacplus encoder. most of the online radios use aacplus encoder.

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 8:31 am
Aguilanea wrote :
Aguilanea wrote :
Come on DJs support. Everybody needs the aacplus encoder. most of the online radios use aacplus encoder.

I agree your wishes, rewrite this under this Topic: http://virtualdj.com/forums/18/Wishes_and_new_features.html

That the aacplus encoder is not implemented is not a bug, they have forget it :0)

Mike

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 1:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)