Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Couple of issues: size of text / initial load of folders

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Loving the new version, but I have a couple of issues, sorry if they've already been reported, unfortunately I haven't time to scan the 30 plus pages in this forum :-(

First one: I can hardly see the text, I hope there will be a skin resized for other screen resolutions, my laptop is 1366x768.

Second, initialisation issue: When VDJ8 loaded my database, the folders were sorted alphabetically! Irrespective of type. In V7 I have all the system folders at the top, then the history, iTunes, playlists; then virtual folders, then music folders, then favourites. I'm sure I can reorganise them, but it is a bit of an annoyance. Perhaps when you create the " post - pre - release " (!) you'll make sure that the folders are loaded from the previous version in the same sequence? If for no other reason than to stop 150 million DJs moaning about it ;)

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:40 am
Marko500 wrote :
I hope there will be a skin resized for other screen resolutions, my laptop is 1366x768.

the folders were sorted alphabetically!

Hi Marko500

I agree entirely.

All the new skins are being made at HD resolution (1920x1080) on the assumption that they'll resize nicely and look good at all screen sizes. Wrong!

Hopefully once the issue is raised enough times, lower res skins will appear.

As for the order of the folders, yes I raised this one too. They were carefully arranged in 7 to be in a particular order, and 8 ignored it. :-(

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)