Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Please dont ban me, but i Have to save this.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im the most critical person when it comes to DJ gear and technology. I feel if your going to make a software, then you must make the hell outta that software. With only 1 thing i feel should be re-thought out. I LOVE THIS **** SOFTWARE...i have done everything to make it crash...no crash. I just nudge the platter of my 1200 errrrrrrrrrrrrrr...no artifacts. Thank you...No more mixvibes, selling it,,gone. Love it, now that i have something to brag about when i flip that laptop. When are the shirts with the new logo coming out? VDJ4L...Blaka...blaka...blaka

Edited for language!! ;-)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:52 pm
Glad you're impressed. Lots and Lots of man hours have gone into producing this.

Yes it may have taken longer than anyone wanted - but hopefully its worth the wait!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:59 pm
Djratedxxx919 heehhe ;) thats pure gold .. lol

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:00 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
What! your not banning him, firing squad at least and if he survives, shoot him again!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:52 pm
How dare he be so positive about it!

(give that man a T shirt)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:08 pm
Djratedxxx919, either post a funny picture or get banned.. haha

Come on, your humor kept us going through the wait. Give us just one!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:11 pm
I say give him the VDJ thong instead of a shirt!

now... back to testing this beastie. if can get my eyes away from the hypnotic milkdrop.....

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:28 pm
Just thought I would chime in that despite the issues being faced (including myself) I still think the upgrade is well worth it. The audio upgrade is worth it alone. My problem with v7 was always that I would get glitches and weird tempo 'lag'. I especially had issue when running a browser on a separate display. I kept getting audio glitches and dropouts.

No such issues in v8 so far (touches wood it stays that way too).

Well done Atomix!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:32 pm

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 11:22 pm
Take the thong instead! You'll be happy you did..

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 12:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)