Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix feature?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

I've just purchased a pro licence and downloaded Vdj 8. I'm hoping it has an automix feature? I usually use this at home, but am saving the day at the weekend as a friend is having her hen at a local pub, we're having an 80's disco and for my sins I'm in charge of the music. I was hoping to build a playlist and have the automix function on for the majority of the evening because I want to dance with the girls. My VdjLE didn't have an automix function, hence why I've bought a licence and downloaded pro8 but I simply cannot fathom how it's done.

If someone could give me a quick guide that would be very useful so I can have the playlist ready to play and go and dance th night away singing loudly with out neon gear.....

Thanks in advance....!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:06 pm

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:08 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
just open the sidelist, choose the 3rd button below which is the automix button. drag and drop your tracks. open the playlist options and choose whether you start to play automix or create a playlist...

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:11 pm

A quick guide ;) hope that made sense

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:12 pm

... and if this is mostly to use with automix, you might also like to turn on automixDualDeck in the options settings, with this on VirtualDJ uses both decks for the automix, a bit of extra candy if one has no need for mixing or using the free deck ;)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:18 pm
Amazing, thanks very much, I think I have sussed it :) You're very helpful people, much appreciated :)

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 1:39 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
dj-in-norway wrote :

... and if this is mostly to use with automix, you might also like to turn on automixDualDeck in the options settings, with this on VirtualDJ uses both decks for the automix, a bit of extra candy if one has no need for mixing or using the free deck ;)

I'm guessing this is no longer depreciated? ;)

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 1:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)