Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video Crashes.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, I've been trying ways to crash vdj, and I've discovered a couple so far.

1. Played a video, applied a video effect "negative", then tried to open options. This happened.

2. Played a video, cloned it to the other deck, applied "Spectral" effect on the left deck and "negative" effect on the right deck. Selected "Scrolling Slice" transition and activated it. VDJ froze for a couple seconds, then crashed. I took this screenshot just before it shut down. Right after that, I tried to open VDJ again and loaded the same video track, pressed play and it crashed immediately. This happened several more times.

3. I also noticed that some of the video transitions weren't working.

(PS: I have the full crash report saved in a word document. Its 24 pages long so I didn't want to post it here. But if it is helpful, then I'll post it). Cheers.

EDIT: Simply selecting "scrolling slice" crashes VDJ for me now. Without even activating it.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:36 pm
Look i work wiyh video too , The video transitions dont work fine ,,,, video Fx ok,,,,, i recomend to download all codec possibles for PC ... xvid codec . dirct x 11 .... ffds codec .... then go mixin and tell what happend ...
Thanks

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)