Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: CLIPBANK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

WHY CANT I USE CLIPBANK IN VIRTUAL DJ 8??????????????????????????????? WHEN I GO FROM VIDEO TO MP3 USUALLY I HAVE SHADOW DANCERS FROM CLIPBANK WHY DID YOU GUYS TAKE IT OUT HOW DO I USE MY SHADOW DANCERS NOW??????????????????????????? PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:06 am
Take a deep breath, read thru the manual, read thru the VDJ8 Pre release Forum then all will be come clear ..........

Most of the plugin's will have to be re-written or tweaked for V8, be patient ....... all good things come to those who wait :-)

P.S Don't shout ......... people are sleeping after tirelessly trying to make V8 the best ever !

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:17 am
haha...nice reply comment. YES there are a lot of functions that we are use to using HOPEFULLY the 8.1 will fix our issues...the sooner the better. Time is money! Overall, if VDJ brings back some of the PRO 7 main functions enhanced...this Pro 8 looks to be a GREAT upgrade...love the DJ area a lot there to work with easy and quickly.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:24 pm
soooo..... it's almost august. Any tentative idea as to when VD8 will have a solution for those of us who use the clipbank?

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 5:31 pm

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 12:37 pm
No essential media for Mac :-(

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:15 pm
bshabazz wrote :
No essential media for Mac :-(

Yep wish there was but no real incentive to do it because most want something for free. You can run it on a mac via windows but not want you really want to do. Hit pangolin up with some emails and tell them you want EM on a mac. Prove it will be worth it to them. They use a lot of mac's and PC's and may be inclined to give me the go ahead to do it.

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:52 pm
How do you run it in V8?
Thanks
Tim

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 10:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)