Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: is there an award for funniest glitch?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

slide logo. just clicking on random transitions to play around with automix editor and videos and this came up. I know its just a matter of going in and flipping the graphic over but I was just laughing. its always the smallest things ain't it?

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A lot of v7 transitions will be like that; I've updated a lot of them and will be uploading them in the near future.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:37 pm
I dunno. might leave it like that to make people put their own in.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:40 pm
Scott, I tried your scrolling text 2 plugin and it did the same but scrolling along the top of the screen. I'm sure it'll be fairly simple to invert the text and the position. ;-)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 6:42 pm
same for ShowLogo +.its upsidedown but if you rotate (animations ) you can stop it...at the right time...(sort of like a Roulette ,ha)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 7:41 pm
Already at work or I'd double check but I can't remember show logo+ being upside down. Then again I usually leave the rotation on constantly.
Will check it later.

seriously Scott: know you've probably got huge bags under your eyes and deserve a huge raise and vacation for all you've done in here.
Gotta say: greta work and much respect!

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:27 pm
++1

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:27 pm
and yeah it does. and for some reason now the window that opens with the controls will not resize - takes up most of screen.
ah well. off to test other things.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 3:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)