Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: No Sandbox with Music VIDEO's???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Honestly in this day and age don't all Dj's use Video's. I was excited about sandbox well if it won't work with video's guess i'm not excited anymore. I guess VDJ 7 is still best for video DJ's??

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:52 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Now is sandbox only for sound

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 3:54 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
BerryGoodDJ wrote :
Honestly in this day and age don't all Dj's use Video's. I was excited about sandbox well if it won't work with video's guess i'm not excited anymore. I guess VDJ 7 is still best for video DJ's??

Who knows what sandbox will bring in the future...?......;-)
This is just the beginning of something great...

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:00 pm
BerryGoodDJ wrote :

So because you can't sandbox videos you've gone back to version 7 - because you can do it there??

Come on:
1) this is a pre-release
2) this is an all new piece of software
3) there is a plan to hopefully implement video sandbox but not yet
4) v7 doesn't do sandbox at all

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:25 pm
In dj expo a year ago instructor mendtion that you will be able to edit certain section of video and be able to save vid edit

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:48 pm
Page 69 of the Manual - Video Editor

Not related to Sandbox.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:52 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
also, why cant you just load the same video in the other player and add a cue point there, or preview there, or whatever it is u want to do - Ive been doing that for years.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:55 pm
Zamooda wrote :
also, why cant you just load the same video in the other player and add a cue point there, or preview there, or whatever it is u want to do - Ive been doing that for years.

Very Smart!!! I never thougt of that!!! And Thanx for the tip!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 3:37 am
wynchesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So is there a plan to implement video sandbox in the near future or is this technically not possible.
As Sandbox is audio only perhaps Virtual DJ could be made to use the audio part of the Music Video file.

Posted Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 11:17 pm
There is no current plans for Sandbox video. Largely because the development team are focused on fixing bugs in the current release.

That is not to say that in the future it won't happen.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 3:05 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Im agree with djtouchdan, like prerelease user We are worried more for functionality and estability than new things like sandbox video. I think like priority estability.
Cheers

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 10:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)