Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8 Wishes from a DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello and good evening love VDJ community

first of all great joy the version 8 now appears - YEAH ! :-)
Lots of nice improvements and many many new configuration options , lt Many users of the sound is really great , that sounds and looks so ever really, really good.

have a general question regarding the overview of the act. Skins .
I will not install my version 8 on my notebook when the off VDJ8 version is out , and also think that you will run :-) .... is normal still get some minor updates since .
But for clarity ever ne fundamental question :

1 THE ABOVE WAVE DISPLAY ( not 3D blue / red ! ) - Sorry but that thing is way too small ! Bigger and would also be terms of height ( also you would have to select which one gets the cover not displayed - While habs tried in the Opt adjust - but the covers are still displayed what the Wave display in length but smaller.
She is def . much too small , as stated by the forth level . ( When 4Deck Skin Cover the display is ever gone - but only helps the ads LENGTH ..... this would also work with the skin 2Deck But the General size would have to be changed. . .
2 The center of the Wave display to the black line so you can see not , which should be white or light yellow - in the hor. Display below it are white and is ok
3 Why are not BEAT the ads in the wave display - ie a grid for Bsp , all beats 2,4,6,8 ... etc. .. ? Or should this be integrated with off relase ... ?
4 Can you at the pre-release version , the color in the central browser field set , or not until the finals version?
5 Really good solved a la tractor - the wave colors monoc , Ultra .. etc. .. adjust , I find really great . Now ne larger display and it is fun ;-)

But I look forward to every case when the release is made ready - and I hope that as few little things still be changed ... ;-) ....... otherwise keep it up , the way is the right thing ... Respect what until now has been improved.

Wish you all a nice evening LG M.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:56 pm
drscat23 wrote :

3 Why are not BEAT the ads in the wave display - ie a grid for Bsp , all beats 2,4,6,8 ... etc. .. ? Or should this be integrated with off relase ... ?

yes someone else who gets it...even with the off translation, i understood him. its such common sense...why have to open multipe windows of a wave form that right there, you should be able to do all bpm and cbg editing in the main waveform.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 12:14 am
And please - the Rhythmus Line ist to small - please a Little bit great - in 3D ist the Rhythmus Line to small -

Nummer 5 = RHYTHMLINE bzw. RHYTHM WINDOW

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:43 pm
1 THE ABOVE WAVE DISPLAY - Rhytm Line ( not 3D blue / red ! ) - Sorry but that thing is way too small ! Bigger and would also be terms of height ( also you would have to select which one gets the cover not displayed - While habs tried in the Opt adjust - but the covers are still displayed what the Wave display in length but smaller.
She is def . much too small , as stated by the forth level . ( When 4Deck Skin Cover the display is ever gone - but only helps the ads LENGTH ..... this would also work with the skin 2Deck But the General size would have to be changed. . .
2 The center of the Wave display to the black line so you can see not , which should be white or light yellow - in the hor. Display below it are white and is ok
4 Can you at the pre-release version , the color in the central browser field set , or not until the finals version?
5 Really good solved a la tractor - the wave colors monoc , Ultra .. etc. .. adjust , I find really great . Now ne larger display and it is fun ;-)

But I look forward to every case when the release is made ready - and I hope that as few little things still be changed ... ;-) ....... otherwise keep it up , the way is the right thing ... Respect what until now has been improved.

Wish you all a nice evening LG M.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)