Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Help and request for Ver 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys, ok I am impressed with a lot of things in 8. Sure it will be a new learning curve for me and others too. Here are a couple of things that might be changed and I need some help too.

1. Can we also have the option for the old style Waveforms as in disabled, I hate the coloured ones and being colourblind makes life as hard as hell for me, yes some DJ's are colour blind.

2. Is the anyway in the Browser columns to get the text to be central? The way it always formats to the left makes life awkward when for example having BPM. Key, BMP Diff all close to each other as no matter when you resize them they are always bang next to one another and look all like one column.

3. Will some kind soul please write a mapper for the NS7 II that is the same as in Ver 7, I mean the pads are not are not illuminated the same as in 7 or work the same, is it such a difference in VDJ 8 ?

4. Try as I might I just can not get any tracks to Sync even if I push the sync button when using Ver8 and my NS7 II unless I use the pitch bend somewhat drastically, I have re-analysed all of my music which has taken me over 3 days (72 hours non stop) all to no avail, I have recreated tried and tested mixes made in Ver7 and the NS7 II and the tracks simply don't sync even though the beat metre show they are the same the waves are all aligned too and have tried using the beatlock too and nothing works !! Is this a known error software or hardware or maybe I am the first with this problem, either way it makes Ver 8 pretty much unusable for me at the moment.

Any thoughts on any of the above please

regards

Steve

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)